Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Are You Going to the Louisiana SDE Conference?!

Hooray for all those attending the Louisiana SDE Conference this week!  While you're there be sure to stop by the Teachers of TpT booth.  Along with displaying some great resources, the booth is giving out GOODY BAGS of fabulous teacher resources.  Supplies are limited so be sure to stop by ASAP.  Below is what you will find in the goody bag from me - a free sample and gift!


I'm also having a sale in my TpT store during the conference (Wednesday-Friday).  Now is a great time to grab my blends units.  I'm currently in the process of updating them and when finished these units will be double their current size, and the price will be adjusted accordingly.  These units are getting complete makeovers and many activities will be added!  My Triple Blends unit has already been updated so that will give you an idea of what the other three blends units will include when updated.  Click HERE to check them out!    

No comments:

Post a Comment