Friday, March 29, 2013

An Easter Sale and Easter Book :)

Would you like to use this button? Go right ahead!  I'd appreciate a shout out to  my blog or store - Thanks!

Hi Everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families this Easter weekend.  All items in my stores will be 20% off this Saturday & Sunday. I am really excited this year because it will be my daughter's very first Easter.  The Easter Bunny hasn't been to visit my home in a very long time - waaaaay back when I lived with my parents.  Ahhh, how I loved waking up Easter morning to Cadbury Creme Eggs in my basket!

Easter reminds me of my most favorite book of all time - The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes by Du Bose Hayward.  I found this book in my school library when I was young, and I read it over and over again.  I checked out that book so many times that my mom eventually bought me my own copy.  It's a little long for 1st graders, so I summarize the pages instead of reading word for word.  See if you have it in your school library, the message is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment