Sunday, November 25, 2012

Long A a_e & SALES!!!

With a few extra days off I had a chance to finish up my Long A unit.  It focuses on the a_e pattern for Long A.  I may do another unit with other spelling patterns for Long A in the future, but next week we are just teaching a_e so I focused on that.  I went with a baking theme and looking at all those graphics gave me a sweet tooth!  It has more activities than the other recent units I've done - I was feeling extra inspired :)  Here is what looks like:
For more info on what's included head over to my Tpt store or TN shop!
While you're there download my latest Christmas FREEBIE ~ Elf Hat!

Picture
Thank you Ashley for the ADORABLE button!!!

SALE TIME :)
As you've probably heard, many Tpt stores are participating in a Cyber Monday + Tuesday sale.  I am too! So if you are interested in the above unit, or any others, you can grab it at a discounted price Monday and Tuesday.  Don't forget to enter the code: cmt12 at checkout to receive 28% off products in my store. 

Tpt isn't the only one having a sale.  Teachers Notebook is having a sale RIGHT NOW, no waiting until Monday!  Their sale started Saturday and ends Monday at midnight.  Many shops are participating, me too!

Click on the links below to grab the deals!
My store on TPT
My shop on TN
Happy Shopping :)

1 comment: